This is a detailed list of updates and changes in individual Simple Failover builds.
Version 2.1 builds
See also Simple Failover v. 2.1 released.
Build 100 - October 31st 2016
- Added: HTTP "PUT" method and custom HTTP headers for HTTP notification and HTTP DNS update.
- Fixed: Could not start service (in paused state) after trial expired.
Version 2.0 builds
See also Major new features in v. 2.0 and
Retired features and breaking changes in v. 2.0.
Build 104 - May 24th 2016
- Added: New "Test notification result" dialog to display command line output (exit code, standard output / error)
and HTTP response (headers and body) when using the "Test..." button in the Notification Properties dialog.
Build 103 - August 27th 2015
- Fixed: Program crash when polling DNS server over IPv6.
Build 102 - May 7th 2015
- Added: New polling method "DNS" - Now Simple Failover can also monitor DNS servers.
- Fixed: Error when updating DNS via HTTP - "The 'User-Agent' header must be modified using the appropriate property or method".
- Fixed: Logged "Poll successfull for server XYZ - response: <nothing>"
Build 101 - June 3rd 2014
- Fixed: On 64 bit systems, the main Simple Failover window would open at Window login when "Launch user interface to system tray at Windows login" option was enabled (should only show tray icon).
- Fixed: Program crash if HTTP API client closed connection before HTTP response was sent.
Build 100 - April 11th 2014
- First offical v. 2.0 release